Sunday, November 14, 2010

collection of words, expressions of love sms

love does make everything so beautiful especially when that love comes from the heart. Many people say that, all acts must be based on a sense of love for your deeds become more beautiful. so do our feelings when we feel in love this world if only ours, but even happier when the love that can be channeled to the people we love. here I will give the solution,,, with a collection of words - words and phrases sweet hearts for our partner, please read and try ,,,,,,



http://www.designswan.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/Photo/lover.jpg



"Wouldn't be
The sun wouldn't be Red, the sea wouldn't be blue, the stars wouldn't be bright, I wouldn't be happy without you.

When I don't message you
When I don't message you.

Doesn't mean.

I forgot about you.

I was just giving you time.

To miss me."



My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never.



Behind your smile, I know there are sorrows.

Behind your laughters, I know there are tears.

But I want you to know that, behind you is me who always care for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment